Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 76 (Tuesday 9/4/12)- Denver, CO

 
 
An accident in my pants
In exploring Downtown Denver's shopping district I stayed a little too long at a store (she is too embarassed to name the store. I won't rat her out, but she should be embarassed) which meant next a timed marathon. We had 15 min to get to our 3 o'clock tour at Great Divide Brewing. It took us 30 minutes to determine we were nowhere close. We did eventually make it there to find they also had a 4:00 tour and that we hadn't yet missed it. The news eased some of the guilt of making us run 10 Denver city blocks, but not entirely, so I got us some drinks. But first I had to use the bathroom. I'd be back in a minute and would order an apolgy drink for Isaiah. (It took her10 min to return). I had an accident. My pants were soaked to prove it. My waterpak had errupted. It wasn't until later when I could survey the damage that I remembered the camera had been in the pack. It is still somehwhat functional, I just can't see what I am taking a picture of or afterwards verify how far off target I aimed. Lucky for you we can still post our blindly composed pictures. So if things look askew it is not due to all the breweries we have been perusing.

The tour took us through their small, hipster brewery and talked about their brewing process and plans for future growth. A cool little brewery, but one that lacked free samples. However they do make a scotch beer that is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment