Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 285 (Thursday 5/2/13)- Marietta, GA

With the exception of lunch, today was a little rough.

Our taste buds buzzed from a delicious Caribbean buffet. Tossa Roti was a vegetarian's dream, me being able to actually sample most of the food!

After driving hours out of town I realized that I had left the debit card at the buffet and we had to drive back for it...in rush hour. This tripled the time it took, most of the drive spent waiting for lights to change and traffic to thin out.

Following such a frustrating afternoon we both needed a pick me up. I got some frozen yogurt and we watched the movie The Impossible. Being so down in spirits, it was the worst movie to pick. The horrors this family experienced during the 2004 tsunami in Thailand are unimaginable and though it was beautifully done it did the opposite of cheer us.

No comments:

Post a Comment